The Powell's

The Powell's

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Starting week 27

I have been feeling good the past two weeks. I felt the hip stretch out one night this week. I get annoyed if I have to bend over a lot. I'm still full of energy which is good for working with preschoolers. I finished registering at babies r us and Target. Mommies please feel free to look over the registry to see what I am missing. I am still unsure on what car seat to buy. I have been going to garage sales that past few weeks. I love baby clothes and maternity clothes that cost less than 50 cents. I also got a few other deals on baby stuff. We are heading down to Lexington to watch Akron play Kentucky. I'm not sure what Matt is going to wear. I'm sure our car will have both Akron U and Kentucky flags on the drive down.

No comments:

Post a Comment