The Powell's

The Powell's

Friday, December 3, 2010

Week 38

Signs are pointing that the baby will be coming shortly. There is a baby poll at work for guessing the day, so good luck everyone! It made me laugh that I automatically get the money if it comes the last week in December. I am pretty confident that chances are slim for me winning. My mucus plug came out last night and my contractions are getting more intense and I am peeing quite frequently. I felt what "uncomfortable" means on Wed night. However, it's been tolerable since. My guess for the baby being born is next Thursday evening (Dec 9th) or Friday (Dec 10th) because the children will be done with preschool. However, if the baby has my husband's personality I am sure it will come on a Sunday when the Browns are playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment