The Powell's

The Powell's

Sunday, October 9, 2011

9 months update

We were so busy that it took mommy almost a month to blog. I am going to be a big sister on April 9th!!! I am starting to hand toys to mommy and daddy to play along. I am starting to dump everything and very rarly put something back in. I still can't crawl, but I like to butt scoot to move around because when I attempt to crawl, I just go backwards or in a circle. I just can't figure out how to coordinate my back legs. My cousin Max learned to crawl a few weeks ago. So maybe I'll pick it up soon. I am starting to say "Da da" at anything and a few times I said, "ma ma." I only like table food that I can eat with my fingers. Mac & Cheese is always a big hit. I become very messy at meal times. At the sitters, my friend Addie, is calling me, Belle. I am waving hello and bye bye. Although, by the time I wave bye, the person already left and can't see me wave. I made it through a meal at Apple Bee's and didn't even poop during the meal there! She is 60% for weight (18.4) and 50% for height and head.

No comments:

Post a Comment