The Powell's

The Powell's

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Third Trimester...Here I come

My third Trimester welcome me with waking up and staying up for at least several hours this week. I am feeling tired, but overall still good. I had a weird dream this week. I witness a turtle giving birth to 20 babies. It was so real watching the babies and how easily they crawl out of the turtle's shell with all this goop on them. However, after I got done counting how many turtles were born, I look over and notice them all trampled on each other. A few of them were turning purple. I felt so helpless because I couldn't save. One of my past preschooler moms gave me information that dreaming of turtles represents Mother Earth.
My best friend Rachel is busy planning my baby shower. I am very honor that she is planning one for me. I helped her write invitations out on Friday night.
Our couches were delivered to our house on Thursday. They are so comfortable. Everyone has to come over just to sit on them. Chaz is getting lots of doggie treats for laying in his doggie bed instead of trying to jump on the couch.

1 comment: