The Powell's

The Powell's

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 29

This weekend was rough in my pregnancy. I was so tired and my sciatic nerve hurt all weekend long. I almost fainted at church. But, there were some positives to the weekend. I have not heard anything from my glucose sugar test. So no news is good news. My sister Charla and I had a great time at the Football Hall of Fame. The Browns had their first win of the season! Matt and I enjoyed watching the game on our new couch. The couch helped my sicatic nerve temporally. We celebrated Michelle's birthday. Maddie loved playing hide and go seek and having a growling match with Uncle Matt.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH what a bummer about the back! I had problems around week 22 till ??? but I do remember it went away! I hope yours does too! Be easy on yourself!

    ReplyDelete