The Powell's

The Powell's

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 32

I might be starting the nesting period because I had to clean the baseboards and the heating vents. I am very excited for my first baby shower this week. I haven't cheated by looking at my registry. Thanks to my best friend Rachel who is throwing this shower along with my friends Jen, Amy, Cathy, Charla, Jaime, and my mom who are helping with the food. This past Saturday, I got a massage which was wonderful. She realigned my hip, which is helping my sciatic nerve. I can't wait until pay day again to get another massage. The baby is loving it, too! Matt finished painting the baby's changing table to match the crib. He also put together the glider that was an early gift from all my aunts.
I had another dream about a baby girl. She was adorable as could be, but she had no eyelashes. She also had a breathing tube up her nose that she kept pulling out. I kept putting it back in even though, it wasn't connected to the actually breathing tube.
The top baby Powell names this week is Annabelle Grace and Isaac Matthew.
My friend Mary had a little girl this past Wednesday: Emily Grace!
My doctor appointment went well. My cervix is still closed and thick. My measurements are on target. The baby's heart rate was 142.

No comments:

Post a Comment